Video games have become a lifestyle for many, while for others they represent only an occasional hobby; But the truth is that they are currently one of the fastest-growing industries, with the most profits and a very wide audience.
So let’s review some of the trends and innovations, worth noting, that we will see in this industry this year:
- Virtual Reality (VR) represents a great factor in turning the gaming industry into a dominant commercial activity. Many companies in the industry are fascinated by the idea of developing products within this fabulous concept, which represents a whole range of improvements for video games.
- Another trend that will take even more strength this year is 4K. We see that almost all the content of the video games will be in 4K. TVs with 4K UHD resolution and HDR technology are very attractive to gamers who want to play on a screen with many inches. They allow you to enjoy better movements of the graphics of each game. The fluidity of the image looks more natural, like a scene from real life.
- Another point to note is that gamers still prefer pixelated graphics. Thus, mini versions of extinct consoles have been released, such as the NES, the Super Nintendo, Atari VCS, and the PlayStation Classic. Nowadays, classic style games are being valued more, since they offer the simplicity of the old school, but in a sophisticated way, which includes contemporary graphics and a lot of aesthetics, which makes them very attractive to gamers.
- Ray Tracing is picking up pace, thanks to Nvidia’s push for the RTX series. Ray tracing was a very blurry concept when it first was introduced, and many people just asked, why. Well, turns out ray-traced graphics are something that we all needed and wanted all along, with a casual introduction in some games and RTX remakes like Doom and Minecraft. People were impressed, to say the least.
- AI and Machine Learning is something that has taken a huge leap, but in the working silently in the background, we don’t always give it the credit it deserves. With Nvidia’s DLSS technology doing a full swing on next-gen games, we can’t imagine what’s next.
When it comes to computers, there are a wide variety of brands, prices, and options. But there is also another option that is gaining more and more gamers, which is to build your own PC gamer by buying and fitting PC gamer components. For many gamers, this is the best way to enjoy gaming experiences with total immersion in a computer made to their liking.
Finally, I would like to mention that the video game industry will benefit from the great power of computing, which will provide high-quality, realistic graphics, which will allow developers to build highly detailed worlds, with a lot of realism, creating a physical experience. and much more emotional.